Public Lighting Working Group
In December 2018, a Public Lighting Working Group (PLWG) was established to:
- Provide a representative group for Councils to work with the LGA and SA Power Networks on public lighting matters.
- Provide a forum for listening and discussion with Councils on public lighting.
- Seek input from Councils and stakeholders on the transition from negotiated distribution services to alternative control services.
- Build mutual understanding and trust between the LGA, SA Power Networks and public lighting customers.
- Identify new service and product lines which will add value to public lighting customers.
- Discuss current issues associated with public lighting.
Membership of PLWG
Membership includes the following representatives:
- Joe Ielasi, City of West Torrens
- Howard Lacy, City of Holdfast Bay
- David Baird, Mount Barker District Council
- Sebastian Carr, City of Port Lincoln
- Pam Andritsakis, City of Prospect
- Chris Haskas / Richard Tang, City of Mitcham
- Andrew Alderson, City of Norwood, Payneham, St Peters
- Ben Calder / Sal Jarudo, City of Onkaparinga
- Adam Gray, City of Charles Sturt
- Nick Serle, City of Mt Gambier
- Cr Paul Jenner, City of Mt Gambier
- Cr Kate Amorosi, City of Mt Gambier
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure South Australia (DPTI)
- John Brodie
- Alexi Lynch, Ironbark
Local Government Association of South Australia (LGA)
- Steve Nolis, Executive Director Commercial
SA Power Networks
- Alex Lewis, Stakeholder Engagement Lead
- Debbie Voltz, Regulatory Analyst - Financial
- Jehad Ali, Asset Services Manager
- Shane Venning, Manager Operational Asset Management
- Tom Walker, Manager Commercial
For more information on this group, please click here